8 January 2018

HOPE | Couture Creations


HAPPY 2018!!!!!!
Anita back with you today on the blog.

So who has made a resolution for this year??
More to the point, who has and has already broken it???
I answer "NO" to question one and therefore question two doesn't come in to it.

My philosophy is to go bigger and better than the year before.... so in saying that I am going to kick my craft out of the park :)

So.... in saying that my first post for 2018 is using the gorgeous new C'est La Vie range from Tina Higgins and Couture Creations.


 So my card is all about layers.  Starting with an 'ivory' colour card base using the Ultimate Craft Cardstock, I then selected the 6x6" papers that I liked for my card.  The 1st piece I attached I trimmed down by 1/4" and then distressed the edges.  The paper was the one with the words along the top and bottom of the page. 


Next I chose the stripe and cut it down  by 1",  created a banner from it and again distessing the edges, attaching it with double sided tape.

I then created two banners, a larger one in the really really pretty floral and a smaller one which I attached to the back of the floral one, in the spotty pink paper.

 The chipboard from this collection is really pretty so I took the C'est La Vie border and sentiment set and using the Champagne coloured heat activated foil, foiled the chipboard frame.

 Once all attached I took a couple of pieces of ephemera and attached them to the frame.  I also really like the fern chipboard from the collection so I wanted to use them too.  I inked them in a matching colour.  Too a little more texture to the card I added some white gauze under the flower cluster

You will notice a little glitter over a couple of the ephemera pieces. I used a 'Wink of Stella' pen to get this effect as I only wanted it very subtle. I inked up my white Couture Creations flowers with a matching pink.  I finished it off with a couple of smaller pale green flowers from my stash.


PRODUCTS USED:

C'est La Vie Collection
CO725738 - 6x6" paper pad
CO725916 - 3 Ferns chipboard set
CO725918 - Framed C'est La Vie chipboard set
CO725739 - Ephemera Set


CO724289 - 2cm English Roses
CO724290 - 1.5cm English Roses
ULT200087 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Ivory


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Anita E
xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment