2 December 2017

HAPPY


Hi Everyone

I don't get much time to just scrap for myself, but I grabbed some inspiration from our wonderful PINTEREST and created this page .  

I love monochromatic pages and had fun playing with some of the gorgeous Dylusions paints which I have only just started to collect. I love the consistency of these paints and am looking to expand from my current four pots to many many more.



I only have three shades of pink in my collection along with white (of course) so this helped me make my extra shade.

Using a 1" wide flat brush I took generous amounts of paint and brushed them down the page to varying lengths.  In two spots down the page I did brush strokes of of glue and then scattered silver glitter across the glue.

Once the paint was dry I took some of the gorgeous Colour Blast colour paste in Lipstick along with one of the mini Kaisercraft stencils and added some texture to the background. Using the same colour Lipstick embossing powder I heat embossed my HAPPY title.  Once cool I added some wet glue (tombow) to the ends of it and add some more of the silver glitter.
Taking the Colour Blast  Spray in Lipstick (you will see I always get the entire colour set in Colour Blast) I scattered some small splats on the page.

My little wood veneer hearts and arrows were covered in some of the gorgeous Prima Art Alchemy paint in "Sparks".




I added some gorgeous venice lace under the photo before attaching it to the page.


A couple of gorgeous flower clusters never go astray of a pretty page.


I added some more highlights by stamping with a couple of different 49 and Market stamps, the "Gabi's Loose Threads" set which contained the circles and the "Gabi's Line Stitch" set which contained the lines of stitching. 
Finally there I added some enamel dots over the page.




Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hopefully I will get back here again soon with another fun page :)


Anita
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment