21 December 2016

Me and My Bro

Hiya Everyone,

This is a layout I created for D-lish Scraps Creative Team.

I haven't been taking many photos lately, not sure really why, so for some of my latest creations I have been going through the 100's oh pictures that I have in a box waiting to be beautified

The photo that I have used in the layout is one of my gorgeous younger brother Mark. We are extremely close, but I miss him dearly as he lives in Melbourne.


 I can honestly say I love the shirt that Mark is wearing so that is why I pulled out the white and orange colours of it to base my layout on.  I pulled out some borders punches that I hadn't used in ages to make the frame for the page.  I love being part of the D-lish Scraps Creative Team as I get to continually search through my paper pads and sheets to find papers that I had forgotten that I had.  I also helps me get my stash down so I can buy more 😉

 I didn't want to make it to fluffy and girlie so I kept the flowers to a minimum but using a magnolia, rose, poppy and apple blossom. These were teamed up with a little heart raw wood veneer, some of the oh so cute puffy alphabet stickers and ombre wordfetti. Oh, and I added some matching 
'splats' of pink ink.  And of course a very cute hessian Charm's Creations arrow to finish.
 



Ciao for now :) 

Anita






No comments:

Post a Comment