4 November 2016

This is Love

Hi Everyone,

Below is a layout I created recently and that appeared on the D-lish blog on the 3rd of November.  I am a lover of the monthly Just Add Paper kits so had heaps of fun playing with the kit for October. 

If you are looking for some cute embellishments for your scrapbooking and cardmaking you should check out a local South Each Queensland business.  You can find everything you need at the D-lish Open Stores site.

Here are a couple of closeups of my layout particularly showing the great little tencil that I got with my Just Add Paper kit.

To achieve this look I used some embossing paste on my stencil and whilst it was still wet covered it with embossing powder.  Once dry I heated it until it bubbled which then gave it the funky texture.




So take out those Just Add Paper kits and get crafting.  They are so awesome and even with my layout I had heaps of little goodies left to add to my collection of goodies. 
New kits are released at 7pm Queensland time on the 1st of every month.  


Thanks for joining me today

See you all again soon.
Anita xx








No comments:

Post a Comment