3 April 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

I have to say that I truly love using Kaisercraft products, so that is why I thought, let's just do this.
My creative time is extremely important to me and I so enjoyed creating these three projects.

I chose the Chalkboard MDF kit, and thought that maybe rather than using it as a chalkboard it could be used as a place to display photos too, easily being able to rotate the photos to a current one.  I am still toiling with ideas of how to do this.
I wanted to keep the paper design very minimal so chose the Tranquil paper from the Cherry Blossom range and then just embellished with flowers and MDF shapes.









As I do not have any of the 2 legged variety of children, my furkids are my world (aside from my family of course).  I love taking photos of my two babies and scrapping them, so when Kaisercraft realeased the beautiful range of Furry Friends pet papers,  I was in love, and couldn't wait to get hold of everything.




My final project was a card using the All That Glitters range, also using a 6x4" card from the 'Sparkle' Captured Moments range.  At the moment I love the use of gold in my layouts, so was ecstatic to be able to find papers that would fill this need.  As my nieces 12th birthday is just around the corner I thought she would love this different take on a birthday card.






Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for considering my application..... fingers crossed :)

Until next time,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment